The team of Service Advisors and Service Technicians at Foreign Autohäus understand Porsche. Whatever your repair needs, trust the team at Foreign Autohäus to get it done right the first time. We only use Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts, which are the same parts available for purchase across the Porsche dealer parts counter.
Foreign Autohäus specailizes in the following areas of Porsche repair:
- Cooling System
- Fuel Injction system diagnosics, troubleshooting, and repair
- Braking system, from pad replacement to entire brake system overhauls
- Air Conditioning diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair
- Suspension systems
- Electrical diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair
- Fuel Injection diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair
- Roataing assembly
- Head work
- General repairs
- Transmission/Transaxle diagnostics, troubleshooting, repair and rebuilds
- Pre-purchase inspections
Is your Porsche nearing the end of its factory warranty period? Let Foreign Autohäus do a thorough inspection to see whether there are any issues that may stlll be covered under your factory warranty, before it expires. Foreign Autohäus cannot do the warranty work, but can provide you with the necessary information to provide to your dealer for the repairs.
Foreign Autohäus is committed to providing you with the best customer service possible, and is committed to providing top notch work at a fair cost. We believe you, our valued customers, are our best source of advertising, if you're happy, you'll refer us. There are no jobs that are too large or small for us. We want to be your dealership alternative.