Land Rover Other Maintenance
Other Maintenance Procedures
- 52,500 miles
- reset service reminder to clear "Service Engine"
- check emission system and service as necessary
- check function of O2 sensors
- check operation of purge system
- check gas cap
- clean crankcase breather, replace hoses if collapsed
- clean throttle body
- 60,000 miles
- replace pitman arm joint (all but P38 Range Rovers)
- 90,000 miles (Discovery 1 and Classic)
- Steering Linkage Joints - replace any that are still original
These Other Maintenance items are for illustrative purposes only, your vehicle may require a different program. For a complete breakdown of services for your vehicle, please contact Foreign Autohäus directly, or ask your service advisor when dropping off your vehicle.